Interior Design. New Construction + Renovations. Furniture Sales.
Pamela Harvey Interiors offers full service interior design for projects of all sizes, with clients nationwide to design and furnish homes. Our scope of services range from completing a single room to, new build construction.
- We begin with a questionnaire and a conversation by asking insightful questions and perceptively listen to our clients, we believe great design is a collaboration. We listen to the way you live and entertain in your home. Things that are meaningful to you to create a home for you that is uniquely you. Most rooms are completed from start to finish in 90 days.
- Planning and Budget Phase: We develop your initial schematic designs and floor plans. We create floor plans incorporating your current furniture and the new pieces that you'll need, and we present a budget for your approval, based on your floor plans.
- Selections and Pricing: We present furniture, fabric, art and accessory options for your approval. In this presentation you will be given options and the opportunity to see how your project will look all together. Once you approve of your selections, we will provide you with pricing that aligns with your original budget.
- Deposits, Ordering & Project Management: You provide a furnishings deposit, and we place your furnishings order. We track orders on a regular basis and provide regular updates to our clients
- Delivery and Installation: Our design team oversees the delivery and placement of all items. If an accessory package is chosen all art, mirrors and accessories will be placed and we will leave your new room picture perfect.
- Punchlist: We work closely with contractors to resolve any outstanding issues.
Out of State Clients
- Located in Washington DC and St. Petersburg Fl our design team works throughout the US.
- We collaborate with homeowners and builders from coast to coast. If you have a home project and don't live nearby, don't worry - we do this all the time.
- Our process for clients outside of the Minneapolis, MN or Austin, TX areas was created by combining our belief in strong communication and skilled interior design. Through phone calls, video conferences, emails, document sharing, and site visits, we are able to provide our out-of-state clients with the same level of service that a local homeowner receives.
- For construction, we review your blueprints, architectural drawings and elevations. For furnishings, we create a floor plan incorporating your current furniture and the new pieces that you'll need. This is also when we present a budget for your approval.
We offer sales of furniture, area rugs, art, lighting, bedding, pillows, mirrors, window treatments and accessories. Did you find something you love on our website, Houzz.com or Pinterest? We can order these for you and ship directly to you.
Just email the information and photo of the furniture piece to email@example.com